|Mes règles / My rules|
- Speak French (1st language) and English (let's clarify this right now ^^)|
- Currently looking for a job as a 3D animator
- Got into cosplay photography a while back, and loving it
- Love doing serial wallpapers and fighting game wishlists in the form of character select screen
- Talk a lot, as I tend to write long comments
- Would love to visit other conventions, like New York and Toronto, but travelling can be a real pain...
- Would love to work in a game company, revolution the way of making games and develop my own games
- Strongly believe in logic. It must make sense before making an impression.
- Strongly believe in the "Not judging a book by its cover" motto, as people should judge the content and NOT the container. That applies to people as well.
Just for an update, I'll be at the Otakuthon Halloween Party this Saturday evening at the Jean-Claude Malepart Centre... in civilian clothes (yeah, no costume this time). For your information, Ontario E Street... is a massive construction site... and the crossing with Frontenac, it's completely closed to circulation. As a result, the Centre's parking lot is... not accessible. I strongly recommend you to take the subway train and to get off at Frontenac station, it will be at one block from there.
Who's going... and with what costume?
With that, cheers ^_^
P.S. Thanks for your support by adding to your favorites the 2nd feature-banner 158. I know a certain person who might have gotten a lot of support