|Mes règles / My rules|
- Speak French (1st language) and English (let's clarify this right now ^^)|
- Currently looking for a job as a 3D animator
- Got into cosplay photography a while back, and loving it
- Love doing serial wallpapers and fighting game wishlists in the form of character select screen
- Talk a lot, as I tend to write long comments
- Would love to visit other conventions, like New York and Toronto, but travelling can be a real pain...
- Would love to work in a game company, revolution the way of making games and develop my own games
- Strongly believe in logic. It must make sense before making an impression.
- Strongly believe in the "Not judging a book by its cover" motto, as people should judge the content and NOT the container. That applies to people as well.
Update: The banner 158 has been replaced in the end by another feature... I'll let you see it for yourself.
Ok... if you're looking for feature 158.... huh... well... it's not there. I deleted it.
Why? Well... it's one thing to miswrite the gender, but it's another to COMPLETELY have the wrong person. I had in fact an image of NailoSyanodel, but another of Cats luna. I could have talked about MoonRosesTeam instead, but I don't have an image of Wildrose. That... would have been EXTREMELY ingrate of me to make a banner without having the complete team. Yeah... so... instead of "trying" to save the description and the rest, I decided to delete it and to re-upload it later when I'll have more info and pictures, in short, a better presentation.
Please take note of this:
1) Thanks to Melodyselenee :iconMelodyselenee:, Teruki-chu :iconTeruki-chu: and DailyMoon :iconDailyMoon: to have alerted me of the mistake.
2) I have absolutely no hatred, vengeance, in fact, nothing against NailoSyanodel , Cats luna and even Wildrose (who I didn't have the chance to meet yet); I love what the trio MoonRosesTeam does for cosplay, but honestly, if I wish to feature them, I'd prefer to do it well. I'd never do something half-baked, come on now.
3) I hit that "wall" a few times before, because dA doesn't update the name changes automatically... which can confuse me sometimes. This also apply to people who belong in a cosplay group.
4) I think I tally... 3 banners that I royally made the mistake to write the wrong gender, often identifying a man as a woman. I'd like to remind you that I don't know the cosplayers personally and that with genderbent costumes, it gets mind-wrecking in the long run. I'll take a moment to apologize.
5) Do no hesitate to signal me any error in the banner. I'm not taking it personally, but I take this at heart and I'd like to make good use of it.
6) No, I'm not drunk, drugged, sleep-deprived... I'm handsome, not perfect XD
So, MoonRosesTeam will get their banner at a later date, when I'll get a better presentation for them. They deserve all three to have the same treatment as the other cosplayers, and I'd like to respect that engagement. In the meantime, take some time to visit their dA page and follow their work ^_^
In hopes of having unscramble wires and stuff, cheers ^_^