- Speak French (1st language) and English
(let's clarify this right now ^^)
- Currently am a 3D animator in training from the South Shore of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Got into cosplay photography a while back, and loving it
- Might have started a trend to post original-vs-cosplay pictures on DA
- Love to meet/see cosplayers outside of their costumes, because it's fun to see their true selves
- Go to conventions for 3 things:
1) Cosplay pictures
2) Voice actors panels and autograph sessions
3) Artworks and trinkets
- Love to meet english voice actors, because they give life to some of my favorite characters in video games
- Aim to get a game box signed with every main actor
- Love doing serial wallpapers and fighting game wishlists in the form of character select screen
- Talk a lot, as I tend to write long comments
- Would love to get more cosplay groups, because it shows unity, organization and luck
- Hate having somthing hidden from me, like personal opinions and secrets ... unless it's for a surprise
- Would love to visit other conventions, like New York and Toronto, but travelling can be a real pain...
- Would love to work in a game company and would like to revolution the way of making games
- Would love to develop my own games
- Apparently am one of the few who can play a 3DS with the full 3D effect without headaches, heartaches or eye strains. When I worked at Beenox, I LOLed at that situation
- Strongly believe that video games should be godly playable before being godly beautiful. The best graphics do not make the best games.
- Strongly believe that video game companies should fire any businessman/big boss who is NOT a gamer to replace them with competent ones with gaming affinities, so they would take decisions based on what's good for the gamers and not for their investors. You know, like havign a John Lasseter in every company.
- Strongly believe that video game companies should follow Blizzard's example for game development: take as much time possible to make the perfect game. The gamers don't complain about delays... the businessmen do, unfortunately.
- Strongly believe that someone should get rid of the modern military FPS plague, so other, more innovative games could flourish.
- Strongly believe in logic. It must make sense before making an impression.
- Strongly believe in the "Not judging a book by its cover" motto, as people should judge the content and NOT the container. That applies to people as well.